It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!! I’ve rounded up my favorite things to do in the city over the holidays. Guilty to say I have already done all of the below already… it’s the best time of the year! Also, most of these are around each other so you can walk to almost all of them!
- Ice skating at Wollman Rink in Central Park (it’s bigger than Rockefeller rink)
- Go see the Rockettes or New York City Ballet
- Bryant Park Winter tents or Union square holiday market (I like Bryant Park better)
- Dinner and/or drinks at Rolf’s (where Christmas threw up but book a rezzy if you want to sit down!)
- Rockefeller tree
- Get frozen hot chocolate at Serendipty (make a reservation- Gossip Girl spot!)
- Warm up with tea and a sweet at Laduree or The Gramercy Hotel
- Window shopping
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Lord & Taylor
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Henri Bendel
What is your favorite thing to do in NYC?
P.S. Don’t forget to bundle up and bring a portable charger (since Snapchat kills your battery!) Also, if you want a water or NY soft pretzel all food carts are cash only.